Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Soulless


Last year I was on quite a streak of zombie books. I hadn't read one in awhile. I brought Souless by Christopher Golden home for the summer and finally picked it up. I remember the review said it was a great zombie thriller. They were exactly right -- I couldn't put it down.
The zombie apocalypse starts in New York City. Three mediums are broadcasting a live seance on morning television. They fall into a trance - it can't be broken.....and everything changes.
It starts out slowly. The dead crawl out of their graves. They are "empty" and need at first to find family and friends. Obviously this escalates. Do you want to read a creepy horror book? Do you like the television program, The Walking Dead? If so, you'll certainly want to read this book.

No comments: